We are glad you are joining us this Sunday
Here are some key things you might want to know:
- We meet at Woodcreek Jr High School at 10:30am every Sunday.
1801 Woodcreek Bend Lane, 77494 That’s just one mile west of the Katy Mills Mall. Parking is located off of Woodcreek Bend Lane. Just follow the signs.
- Our Greeters will welcome you.
We want you to know we are glad you are here. They will show you where to get coffee, information, and check in the kids to Kids Connection.
- Our Nursery and Kids Connection are safe, secure and a lot of fun. You will check-in at the Kids Check-In table. Babies and toddlers go to the Nursery. School aged kids start the service with all the rest of us.
- We are a casual, contemporary, multi-ethnic people on a journey of faith together – so come as you are and bring friends and family without worry.
We come from many different denominations, beliefs and cultures. You are welcome here no matter what.
- Music will be exciting : our band plays variety of styles. We come from 6 different countries and languages. And, there’s always room for more!
- Teachings will be interesting and practical. We try to keep it simple so that no matter where you are on your faith journey, you can understand and learn.
We teach principles from the Bible and focus on Jesus’ example of love, forgiveness and grace.
Come try us out for 3 weeks and I think you will agree – this is a THE place to learn how to “Love God & Serve our City!”
For more information please email us or give me a call at 713-705-4878 Pastor Tim
Tell us about your Creekside experience:
- Click here to take a quick Guest Survey