We are glad you are joining us this Sunday
Here are some key things you might want to know:
- We meet at Woodcreek Jr High School at 10:30am every Sunday. Woodcreek JH is located on the corner of Katy-Flewellen and Woodcreek Bend Lane, just one mile west of the Katy Mills Mall. Parking is located off of Woodcreek Bend Lane. Just follow the signs.
- Our Greeters will welcome you. Stop by the Hospitality table for some fresh coffee. Someone will show you to the Children’s area if needed and to the worship center. You will meet friendly, everyday people everywhere you turn.
- Our Nursery and Kids Connection are safe, secure and a lot of fun. You will check-in at the Kids Check-In table. Babies and toddlers go to the Nursery. School aged kids start the service with all the rest of us. Kids 5 years to 5th grade will learn about God’s love for them and how to love and care for others in Kid’s Connection, right after the worship music.
- We are a casual, contemporary, multi-ethnic group on a journey of faith together – so come as you are and bring friends and family without worry. We come from many different denominations, beliefs and cultures. You are welcome here no matter what.
- Music will be exciting and a variety of styles: sometimes with a band and other times with just a couple of instrument. We always have a good time together singing songs about God.
- Teaching will be interesting and wide in perspective. We try to keep it simple and practical so that no matter where you are on your faith journey, you can understand and learn.We teach principles from the Bible and focus on Jesus’ example of love, forgiveness and grace. One of our 3 Pastors may be preaching as well as some great communicators from Katy and beyond.
Come try us out for 3 weeks and I think you will agree – this is a great place to see all nations, serve the community and share God’s love.
For more information please email us or give me a call at 713-705-4878 Pastor Tim
Tell us about your Creekside experience:
- Click here to take a quick Guest Survey